Medical History and Demographic Forms
Please download, print, and complete the New Patient Forms. Bring them to the office on the day of your appointment. In addition, please bring a copy of your current insurance card and a photo ID such as a driver's license.
Annual Registration Forms
Due to insurance company requirements and changes of demographic data, all established patients are requested to complete an Annual Registration form prior to the first appointment of each calendar year. Please click the link above and print the Annual Registration form.
Bring your completed form with you to your first appointment of the year. This will expedite your check-in procedure and help us avoid re-registration delays. Up-to-date insurance information is necessary for proper filing of your insurance claims and verification of your demographic data allows us to contact you in a timely manner as necessary.
Patient Form List
New and Existing Patient Forms
- New Patient - History and Demographic forms
- Existing Patients - Annual Registration form (to be completed annually)
- New Patient (Allergy) - Allergy history forms
BioTE Hormone Replacement Forms
- Male - Patient Questionnaire & History - New patient forms for male BioTE hormone replacement treatment
- Female - Patient Questionnaire & History - New patient forms for female BioTE hormone replacement treatment